If you are in crisis and you feel that you need support urgently then you should do one of the following:
1. Talk to an adult, friend or somebody that you trust as soon as you can.
The following sources of support might also be helpful:
· ChildLine dial 0800 1111 or visit www.childline.org.uk
· Samaritans 08457 90 90 90 or visit www.samaritans.org
2. If you are already being seen by CAMHS and it is during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm), call your CAMHS Worker at FRESH HQ on 0151 293 3662
3 Outside of office hours you can call your out of hours GP Service for advice and support. You can also call NHS Emergency & Urgent Care Services by dialling 111
4 If do not currently have a CAMHS worker, or it is outside of office hours, or if you need urgent medical attention you should attend A&E. When you get to A&E you will be seen by a mental health professional as soon as possible.
· Attend A&E at Alder Hey if you are under 16
· Attend your most local A&E if you are over 16