If you are in crisis and you feel that you need support urgently then you should do one of the following:
1. Talk to an adult, friend or somebody that you trust as soon as you can.
The following sources of support might also be helpful:
· ChildLine dial 0800 1111 or visit www.childline.org.uk
· Samaritans 08457 90 90 90 or visit www.samaritans.org
2. If you are already being seen by CAMHS and it is during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm), call your CAMHS Worker at FRESH HQ on 0151 293 3662
3 Outside of office hours you can call our Crisis Line on 0151 293 3577 which operates Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and on weekends and Bank Holidays runs from 10am to 4pm. Please also call this number if you are considering attending A&E (unless you need urgent medical attention).
4 If our Crisis Line is not open you can call your out of hours GP Service for advice and support. You can also call NHS Emergency & Urgent Care Services by dialling 111
4 If do not currently have a CAMHS worker, or it is outside of office hours, or if you need urgent medical attention you should attend A&E. When you get to A&E you will be seen by a mental health professional as soon as possible.
· Attend A&E at Alder Hey if you are under 16
· Attend your most local adult A&E if you are over 16